RHEUMATOLOGY CLINIC CALGARY
Rheumatology Consultation Services
Our rheumatologists are devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic sclerosis
- Gout and pseudogout
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Many others!
Peak Calgary Rheumatologists are also involved in specialty clinics that work with other health care providers to help manage more complex Rheumatology patients. These clinics include the systemic sclerosis clinic, bone marrow transplant clinic of autoimmune diseases, and heritable connective tissue diseases clinic.
Consultations are available at our Rheumatology Clinic in Calgary only by referral from a family physician or specialist. Our services are focused on patients in Calgary but also includes all of Southern Alberta and occasionally Southeastern BC.
Peak Calgary Rheumatologists
Dr. Caylib Durand
Dr. Maysoon Eldoma
Dr. Stuart Wiber
Dr. Jason J Lee
Clinic Phone: 587-774-6413
Clinic Fax: 403-264-4190
Rheumatology Specialty Clinics
Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic for Autoimmune Diseases
The Transplant Clinic works closely with the hematology department at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre to evaluate and follow up rheumatology patients that are in need of and that underwent bone marrow transplant for their autoimmune disease, mostly related to systemic sclerosis.
Systemic Sclerosis Clinic
The Systemic Sclerosis Clinic provides specialized care to patients living with Scleroderma, a complex and chronic connective tissue disease. Our multidisciplinary team provides care in collaboration with our pharmacist and specialized rheumatology nurse. Our aim is to offer leading-edge treatments and care to help patients better manage their condition and improve their quality of life.
Heritable Connective Tissue Disorders Clinic
The HCTD Clinic focuses on evaluating patients with potential diseases like Marfan’s syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and Loeys–Dietz syndrome. We work with physiotherapists, medical genetics and physiatry across the city to provide better care for patients.
- Expect to be in our office for 40-60 minutes during your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete clinic paperwork including your medication list.
- You must bring a current medication list with you (with all names and dosages).
- To help make your physical examination more comfortable, please bring a pair of shorts and T-shirt to change into during the appointment.
- Please bring a valid Alberta Health Care card to appointment.
- This is a teaching clinic that may have residents and medical students involved with your care. Please be patient with the trainees. If you are uncomfortable with this, please let us know before your visit.
4611 Bowness Road NW Calgary, AB T3B 0B2 – Suite #125
Located inside Pinnacle Medical at Montgomery Place, next to NOtaBLE restaurant.
There is free 2 hour parking on the streets in front (Bowness Rd.) and to the
sides of the clinic. There is free underground parking in the parkade under the clinic.The access to the parkade is from the back alley by NOtaBLE’s restaurant. Please park in the stalls designated for Peak/Pinnacle Medical on level 2.
Direct Clinic Line: 587-774-6413