Calgary Gynecologist Clinic Consultations
At Peak Medical Group, we believe that everyone deserves to feel comfortable and respected by their healthcare provider. Every woman’s body, circumstances, and goals are different and for that reason our gynecologists are committed to providing personalized care for all women at every stage of life.
As one of the most trusted specialty clinics in Alberta, we provide our patients with an unparalleled standard of care and world-renowned expertise. Our Peak Calgary Gynecologists are board certified, licensed and have several years of experience to provide you with the highest standard of care.
Whether you are seeking treatment for a serious condition, beginning to build a family, or wanting to learn about your body, our gynecologists are here to support you every step of the way.
Our Gynecologist in Calgary Provides Services Including:
- Gynecological endocrinology/ Infertility evaluation
- PCOS- Primary/ secondary infertility evaluation and ovulation induction
- Vulvar skin conditions:- Chronic itching/ burning- Vulvar skin biopsies
- Abnormal uterine bleeding/ Post menopausal bleeding- Endometrial biopsy, removal of polyps
- Contraceptive counselling:- Insertion and removal of IUD’s
- Post menopausal Hormone replacement therapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (Pessary placement, Pelvic pain, Counselling on dyspareunia, Vaginismus, Urine leakage/prolaps)
The most effective method of protecting yourself from reproductive cancers is routine gynecological care.
Ask your Family Physician about being referred for a consultation with our Gynecologist.
Peak Medical Specialty Centre Calgary Hamptons Co-op is located at #500, 1000 Hamptons Drive NW, T3A 6A7 inside the Pinnacle Medical Centre at Co-op Hamptons, just off Country Hills Boulevard.
Direct Line: 403 910-6035