Podiatry Services At Our Foot Clinic in Calgary
Our Calgary Podiatrist is experienced in diagnosing and designing personalized treatment plans for children and adults suffering from various foot conditions such as Morton’s Neuroma, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints and other conditions of the lower leg and foot.
We at Peak Medical Group are dedicated to providing patients with a comprehensive diagnosis and effective treatment plans.
Contact us to receive a consultation or learn how to get a referral for Podiatry.
Appointments are available by referral only from a Family Physician or Specialist.
Contact our clinic directly at 587-779-8485.
Peak Calgary Podiatrists
Dr. Scott Russell
Calgary Foot Clinic Services:
- Corns and Calluses treatment
- Ingrown, Infected, Fungal, Psoriatic, and Damaged (dystrophic) nails
- Morton’s Neuroma Treatment
- Achilles pain, Heel pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs
- Tendonitis, Capsulitis, Bursitis, and Periotstitis
- Hammer Toes, Stress Fractures
- Shin Splints, Knee, Hip, and Back pain as it relates to Closed Kinetic Chain Foot Structure
- Warts, Cysts
- Administration of cortisone injections and neurolysis injections
- Bunions requiring Orthotic treatment
- Children with Apophysitis (severs disease), Metatarsal Adductus, and other positional foot deformities i.e. pesplanus, equinus.
Foot Specialist in Calgary
If you are experiencing continuous heel pain, bunions, painful calluses or join paint in the foot or ankle, then you may want to see a Podiatrist.
It is important to keep your feet in good health. Untreated foot conditions can seriously affect your health and lead to other problems.
Podiatrists are specialized in diagnosing and treating many lower leg and foot conditions. Consulting with a Podiatrist can help identify issues early on and speed up the recovery process for chronic foot or ankle problems.
Contact us to learn more about our services or how to get a referral.
Walden – SE Calgary
Located at 3101 19605 Walden Blvd SE. This clinic is located within Pinnacle Medical Centres.
Podiatry Clinic Phone: 587-779-8485
Podiatry Clinic Fax: 587-823-2016