Licensed Practical Nurse Opportunities
At Peak Medical, we are always looking to expand our amazing team, seeking passionate and hardworking Licensed Practical Nurses to provide exceptional patient care.
A Licensed Practical Nurse is an integral part of the health care profession. As a part of our team, you will be well supported by our physicians and site leads to provide the best possible care to all our patients.
If you can thrive working in a fast-paced medical environment, if you are passionate about providing high quality patient care and you enjoy helping others, you are in the right place! Start your journey with Peak Medical and apply today!
LPN Job Requirements and Skills
- Provide exceptional patient care with compassion and empathy
- Plan and manage patient care according to the patient’s needs
- Interview patients and record their medical history and physical condition
- Obtain patient vital signs
- Problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sterilization of equipment
- Information management
- Assist physicians with procedures
- Prepare specimens for lab courier
- Provide wound care
- Prepare and administer injections
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Active license with the CLPNA
Preparing our LPN’s to be an essential part of a well driven, focused, team environment is our main focus and goal. At Peak Medical, we support you throughout your training period by pairing you with an experienced LPN and by providing you with hands on opportunities to help you feel confident and secure.
Peak Medical is now accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurse positions.
We eagerly wait for you to join us!