MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITIES
At Peak Medical, we are always looking to expand our amazing team, seeking passionate and hardworking Medical Office Assistants to provide exceptional patient care.
Medical office assistants play a key role in our health care team. They are responsible for a variety of both front-desk and behind the scenes activities that help our doctors and nurses deliver quality patient care.
If you can thrive working in a fast-paced medical environment, if you are passionate about providing high quality administrative support and you enjoy helping others, you are in the right place! Start your journey with Peak Medical and apply today!
MOA Job Requirements and Skills
- Greet patients
- Schedule appointments
- Collect patient information
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone calls
- Scan and link incoming documents to patient charts
- Third party and insurance requests
- Verify and update patient information in EMR
- Information management
- Assist physicians
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving
- Great customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations
- Great time management skills
Preparing our MOA’s to be an essential part of a well driven, focused, team environment is our main focus and goal. At Peak Medical, we support you throughout your training period by pairing you with an experienced MOA and by providing you with hands on opportunities to help you feel confident and secure.
Peak Medical is now accepting applications for Medical Office Assistant positions.
We eagerly wait for you to join us!